Clinical Lead Nurse RGN
£40,000 per Annum
£40,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | CQC “Good” Rated Home | Staff Benefits |
An experienced Registered General Nurse/RGN with a background in elderly care is required to work as Clinical Lead in an elderly and dementia care home in Southampton.
Details of this Clinical Lead post and what our client is offering:
• 40 hours per week on days
• On call split between 3 people on a rota basis and my client is happy to move the rota around to accommodate
• An excellent annual salary of £40,000
• 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
• Free uniform, parking and meals on shift
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Flexible working approach to support occasional night duties, one weekend per month and share of the emergency on call phone.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back