Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN
£17 per Hour
£17 per hour | 44 hours | Days | “Good” CQC | Great Staff Benefits |
My client is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse with extensive post registration experience to work as Clinical Lead Nurse at their medium sized care home in Stalybridge.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers first class nursing care to its elderly residents. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly reputable organisation.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse position are as follows:
• A permanent contract of 44 hours per week on day shifts
• Generous hourly pay rates of £17
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniform and DBS fee paid
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back