Clinical Lead Nurse
£38,655 per Annum
Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£38,655 p/a (NHS Band 6/7) | 38.5 Hours - Days | Large Nursing Home - Good CQC | Great Benefits
A leading nursing home in the Scunthorpe area is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Lead on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s most reputable care home groups and provides specialist care in general nursing, elderly frail, EMI, dementia & Learning disabilities.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 38.5 hours per week split into shift patterns of 8am – 8pm over 4 shifts and with overtime shifts available at this home or at other sites within the business
A competitive annual salary of £38,655, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Uniforms, parking, and DBS check all provided free of charge
• Fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training along with a range of additional learning, development, and career progression prospects
• Annual pay reviews
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams and managing and monitoring service delivery.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse
• Demonstrate previous experience in a clinical leadership role, ideally within a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Confident coordinating care, leading a care and nursing team
• A positive, proactive approach to leadership and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back