Clinical Lead Nurse
Sidcup, Greater London
£20.30 per Hour
£20.30 p/h – Circa £42.2K/Band 7 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Days | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
An RGN/Adult Nurse is required to work as Clinical Lead Nurse in a CQC compliant care home in Sidcup.
The home provides care for older people with dementia and enduring mental health issues and is owned and operated by a leading national health and social care group.
Details of this Clinical Lead vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A contract to work 40 hours per week on flexible days
- Fantastic hourly pay rate of £20.30 per hour, which equates to NHS Band 7 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £42,220
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including pensions options, technology purchase schemes, cycle to work scheme and more
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What our client is looking for in a Clinical Lead:
- NMC registered Adult/RGN Nurse
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
- Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back