Clinical Lead Nurse
Southwark, South London
£23.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£23.00 per Hour Circa £52.6K | 44 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) is required to work as Clinical Lead in a large Southward nursing home. The large home offers round the clock care to older adults living with medical, dementia and mental health nursing care needs in a home from home setting.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse post and what the service is offering:
- Very competitive pay rates of £23.00 per hour and £52,624 annually
- Working hours of 40 per week on flexible day shifts, with some weekends required
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/Rn1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in care planning, tissue viability and infection control
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back