Clinical Lead Nurse
£19.66 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.66 p/h – Circa £40.9K/Band 6 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Mon – Fri Days | Nursing Home Experience Essential
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a 40+ bedded Stafford nursing home to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Clinical Lead Nurse.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly, dementia and disability care in addition to more specialist nursing care for younger adults where necessary.
Details of this Clinical Lead post and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week
- Usual working hours will be Monday to Friday days, but occasional shifts may be required to meet the needs of the home
- A great pay rate of £19.66 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £40,890
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Clinical Lead, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead Nurse post should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Experienced in a leadership role in a clinical setting, and demonstrate strong clinical skills
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back