Clinical Lead Nurse
Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
£19 - £20 per Hour
£19 - £20 p/h + Paid Breaks – Up to £37.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 hours - Days | Elderly Nursing Home
A vacancy has arisen in a leading Sutton Coldfield nursing home for an experienced RGN/Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Lead.
The home is fully CQC compliant and caters to older adults with 24 hour care needs due to age-related frailties and medical nursing care needs.
Details of the vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive pay rate of £19 to £20 per hour depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary of up to £37,440
- Paid Breaks
- A fantastic working environment in a modern setting
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
- Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back