Clinical Lead Nurse
Wandsworth, South-West London
£40,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£40,000 p/a - Band 7 Equivalent | 40 hours | Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC | Experience Essential
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work as Clinical Lead Nurse in a leading Wandsworth care home.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care and predominantly caters to older adults.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Clinical Lead Nurse post and what the care home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 40 hours per week
- Usual working hours of Monday – Friday 8-5 or 9-6 with occasional nights and weekends required for quality monitoring purposes
- A great annual salary of £40,000
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Clinical Lead Nurse, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Clinical Lead Nurse post should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Nurse – Adult, Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Nurses will all be considered
- Demonstrate proven experience working at a Clinical Lead or equivalent level within a UK nursing home setting
- Confident leading shifts, managing care and supporting junior colleagues
- Passionate about high quality care and have good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards, quality requirements and quality assurance tools
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361. To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back