Clinical Lead Nurse
Wickham Market, Suffolk
Up to £46,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Up to £46,000/Band 7 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days/Nights | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
A 50+ bedded nursing home in a rural setting in the Wickham Market area currently requires a Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Lead on a full-time, permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to older adults living with age related frailties and dementia care needs and offers a homely modern environment.
What the home is offering and details of this Clinical Lead Nurse position:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A very competitive annual salary of up to £46,000 depending on experience
- A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant care home
- Enhanced pay rates for Bank Holidays and overtime shifts are available
- A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
- Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
- Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
As Clinical Lead, in addition to supporting the Registered Manager with the day to day running of the home and deputising in their absence, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Demonstrate proven experience in a UK nursing home setting, with supervisory experience
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
- Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back