Clinical Lead Nurse
£23 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£23 p/h – Circa £43K/Band 7 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Mixed Shifts | Dementia Care – Good CQC
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead Nurse of a 50+ bedded Suffolk nursing home.
The fully CQC compliant home is in a rural setting near Woodbridge and provides specialist care to older people living with dementia in a state-of-the-art setting.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse post and what our client is offering:
- A contract to work 36 hours per week, covering a flexible rota which includes days and nights
- Fantastic hourly pay rate of £23, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary in the region of £43,000
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern home
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this RGN Clinical Lead post will meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Ideally you will be an Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, however RMNs and RNLDs with dementia and UK nursing home experience will also be considered
- Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role within a UK care home or elderly and dementia care setting
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
- Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Georgina Fox-Lilley at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back