Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full-Time Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to work as Clinical Lead in a leading Worthing care home.
The fully CQC compliant home offers general elderly and dementia nursing home in a friendly and homely environment where residents enjoy excellent standards of care and living thanks to some great facilities and design features.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Clinical Lead Nurse post and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract usually working day shifts (Around 6 hours supernumerary)
• Competitive pay rates of £19.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
• A fantastic working environment
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams and managing and monitoring service delivery.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD will all be considered
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.