Clinical Lead RGN
£35,000 per Annum
£35,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days Only | General Nursing Home | Good CQC
An experienced RGN with experience in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead in a fully CQC compliant Bedford care home.
Details of the Clinical Lead RGN position:
- 40 hours per week on day shifts only
- An excellent annual salary of £35,000
- A company pension scheme
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
- Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager within a UK care home setting
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back