£18.00 per hour | 40 hrs | Days shifts | Excellent Benefits | “Good” CQC
A privately owned, medium sized care home in Bletchley, Milton Keynes is currently looking to recruit a Clinical Lead RGN to join their dedicated and professional team.
What the home is offering and details of this Clinical Lead RGN post:
• 40 hours per week of day shifts on a permanent basis
• A competitive salary of £18.00 per hour
• A fantastic working environment
• Opportunities for training and development
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead RGN post should be/have:
• Previous Nursing Home experience
• RGN qualified
• Valid NMC PIN number
• Strong communication skills including both oral and written
• A forward facing organised individual with attention to detail.
• A role model for all nursing and care staff that leads by example
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0361