Clinical Lead RGN
£45,000 per Annum
£45,000 per annum | 40 hrs | Days shifts | Excellent Benefits
A privately owned, purpose-built care home in Chelmsford, Essex is currently looking to recruit a Clinical Lead RGN to join their dedicated and professional team.
What the home is offering and details of this Clinical Lead RGN post:
- 40 hours per week of day shifts on a permanent basis
- A competitive salary of £45,000 per annum
- A fantastic working environment
- Opportunities for training and development
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead RGN post should be/have:
- Experience in a care environment
- RGN qualified
- Valid NMC PIN number
- Strong communication skills including both oral and written
- A forward facing, organised individual with attention to detail.
- A role model for all nursing and care staff that leads by example
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0361Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back