Clinical Lead RGN
Kirby Muxloe, Leicestershire
£17.00 up to £17.34 per Hour
38.5 hrs | Days Only | “Good” CQC | £17.00 up to £17.34 per hour
A privately-owned nursing home just outside of Leicester requires an RGN to work as a Clinical Lead on a full time, permanent basis.
Details of the Clinical Lead RGN position:
- 38.5 hours per week on day shifts only
- Excellent pay rates from £17.00 up to £17.34 per hour
- A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant service
As Clinical Lead RGN, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead RMN post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 4875 001.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back