Nursing Home, Mental Health
Up to £16.83 p/h | 44 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN with a background in person centred care planning to work as a Clinical Lead in their Aberdare care home.
Details of this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 44 hours per week on day shifts
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of up to £16.83
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
Applicants for this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse with up to date NMC registration
• Have a background in peron centred care planning
• Confident assessing service users and coordinating care
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.