Clinical Lead RGN/RMN
£40,000 (plus paid breaks) per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£40,000 p/a | Paid Breaks | 42 hours | Days & Nights | Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home |
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently working with one of the UK’s largest healthcare providers to recruit an experienced Clinical Lead with RGN or RMN qualification. The vacancy is for a 100+ bed elderly and dementia care home in East London that is fully compliant and has great transport links.
Details of the Clinical Lead RGN/RMN position:
- 42 hours per week on a permanent contract
- £40,000 per annum plus paid breaks
- Full supernumerary role to cover day and night shifts
- £1000 Welcome Bonus
- DBS, uniform and training paid for
As Clinical Lead RGN/RMN, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
- Prior nursing home experience is essential at Senior Nurse level or above
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Dedicated and motivational, you’ll enjoy sharing your knowledge with others, which you’ll have demonstrated through successful clinical mentorship and performance management.
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630 361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back