Clinical Lead RGN / RMN
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 p/h | 36 hrs | Days shifts | Excellent Benefits
A medium sized Eastbourne based care service is currently looking to recruit a Clinical Lead RGN / RMN to join their dedicated and professional team.
What the home is offering and details of this Clinical Lead RGN / RMN post:
- 36 hours per week of day shifts on a permanent basis
- Excellent hourly rate of £18.00 per hour
- A fantastic working environment
- Competitive Salary
- Payment of your NMC fees
- Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
- Industry recognised training, including ongoing professional development
- Progression Opportunities
- Free Uniform
- Food available, including Hot Meals, Fruit and filtered water
As Clinical Lead RGN / RMN, you will have a good knowledge of safeguarding, DOLS and Mental Capacity Act and be able to put this knowledge into practice, as well as guiding others.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN / RMN post should be/have:
- Experience in a care environment in a senior nursing role or above
- RGN/ RMN qualified
- Valid NMC PIN number
- Strong communication skills including both oral and written
- A forward facing, organised individual with attention to detail.
- A role model for all nursing and care staff that leads by example
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back