Nursing Home, Mental Health
36 hrs | £17.00 - £17.50 p/h | Day shifts only | CQC “Good”
A fully CQC compliant elderly care home in Fareham area is currently looking to recruit a qualified Clinical Lead (RGN/RMN) to work days on a permanent basis.
Details of this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• Excellent hourly rates of £17.00 - £17.50
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC rated “good” care home
Applicants for this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.