Clinical Lead RGN/RMN
Horsham, West Sussex
£40,000 - £45,000 per Annum
£40,000 - £45,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Good CQC | Small Elderly & Dementia Home | Staff Accommodation Available
An experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead in a small nursing home in the Horsham area.
Details of the Clinical Lead RGN/RMN position:
- 37.5 hours per week on day shifts only
- A fantastic annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
- An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant service
- Staff accommodation is available at very reasonable rates
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate at least 3 years’ experience in a leadership or supervisory role such as Clinical Lead within a UK care home setting
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back