Clinical Lead RGN/RMN
Littlehampton, West Sussex
£18 - £21 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 - £21 p/h | 42 hrs | Days or Nights | Large Elderly & Dementia Home
An experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead in a specialist dementia care service in Littlehampton.
Details of the Clinical Lead RGN/RMN position:
- 42 hours per week on day shifts only
- Excellent pay rates ranging from £18 to £21 per hour
- A fantastic working environment
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
- Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back