Clinical Lead RGN/RMN
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 p/h | Days only | 40 hours per week | Elderly & Dementia Care
My client is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN/RMN to work as Clinical Lead in their large elderly and dementia care home in Norwich.
Details of this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN position and what our client is offering:
- 40 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- An excellent pay rate of £18 per hour
As Clinical Lead RGN/RMN you will oversee the planning, direction and management of all clinical services within the care home. You will supervise and support staff and will ensure high standards of care are maintained throughout the home.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN position should be/have:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Previous experience in a senior or managerial role within a care home setting
- Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to deliver effective clinical leadership
- Be prepared to cover some floor shifts at times and be available to be on call, alternate with the Home Manager
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back