Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 p/h | £1,000 Bonus | 38.5 hrs | Days | Compliant Home | Excellent Benefits
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a fully compliant elderly nursing home in Aberdeen to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Clinical Lead.
Details of this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN/RNLD post and what the service is offering:
• A competitive pay rate of £16.50 per hour
• Working hours of 38.5 per week on day shifts
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation and NMC renewal fees paid
• A welcome bonus of £1,000
• Health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership
• A company pension scheme and life assurance
• Subscription to the Nursing Times
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As Clinical Lead RGN/RMN, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in care planning, tissue viability and infection control
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 3576 797.