Clinical Lead RGN/RMN/RNLD
Bishop Auckland, County Durham
£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 p/h | 38.5 hrs | Days Only | Elderly & Dementia Home | Great Benefits
SYK Recruitment is currently working with one of the UK’s largest healthcare providers to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Lead in their Bishops Auckland nursing home.
The home offers general elderly and dementia nursing care in addition to more specialist care services for younger adults with disabilities.
Details of the Clinical Lead RGN/RMN/RNLD position:
- 38.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- A great hourly pay rate of £16.50
- DBS, uniform and training paid for
- NMC renewal fees paid in addition to support with revalidation
- Free subscription to the Nursing Times
As Clinical Lead RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN/RNLD post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
- Current NMC registration
- Demonstrate previous experience working in a UK nursing home setting at Senior Nurse level or above
- Confident coordinating care and providing effective line management and clinical leadership
- Comprehensive understanding of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back