Clinical Lead RGN/RMN/RNLD
£17 per Hour
£17 p/h | 36 hrs | Days | Small Nursing home | Elderly & Dementia Care
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a small private nursing home in the Bromsgrove area to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Clinical Lead.
Details of this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN/RNLD post and what the service is offering:
- A competitive hourly pay rate of £17
- Working hours of 36 per week
- Day shifts only
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As Clinical Lead RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN/RNLD post should meet the following person specification:
- Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident coordinating care and leading a clinical team
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back