Clinical Lead RGN/RMN/RNLD
£18 - £19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18 - £19 p/h | 40 hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Home
A small, privately run nursing home in Hereford has a vacancy for an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Lead on a permanent basis.
The care home provides a wide range of nursing and dementia care packages in luxury surroundings and provides a safe, stimulating environment for residents to enjoy.
Details of this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what our client is offering:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Excellent rates of pay of £18 to £19 per hour
- Day shifts only
The ideal candidate for this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN/RNLD role will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified and registered with the NMC as an Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
- A positive and proactive leadership style, with effective and robust management skills
- Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care and making a positive impact on the lives of older people
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896 for more information.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back