Clinical Lead RGN/RMN/RNLD
£32,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£32,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Elderly, Dementia & Disability Care
An experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead in a specialist dementia care service in a village just outside of Lowestoft.
Details of the Clinical Lead RGN/RMN/RNLD position:
- 40 hours per week on day shifts only
- An annual salary of £32,000
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN/RNLD post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD with up to date NMC registration
- Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back