Clinical Lead RGN/RMN/RNLD
York, North Yorkshire
£38,500 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£38,500 p/a | 42 hrs | Days | Good CQC | Large Home | Specialist Dementia Service
A luxury care home in York has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse with a strong background in dementia care to work as Clinical Lead.
The modern home provides round the clock nursing care in luxury surroundings, with 5* hotel style accommodation and the highest standards of care and living, with state-of-the-art facilities including a gym and spa, cinema and dementia specific design features such as an indoor market, pub and shops.
Details of this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN/RNLD post and what the service is offering:
- A great annual salary of £38,500
- A full-time contract of 42 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- A fantastic working environment in a fully compliant home
- Opportunities for training, development and career progression within a locally based care group
As Clinical Lead RGN/RMN, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN/RNLD post should meet the following person specification:
- Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in dementia care, with good working knowledge of current best practices and CQC essential standards
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back