Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 - £19 p/h | 42 hours per week | Days only | Excellent Benefits
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently working with a fully CQC compliant elderly nursing home in Salford to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Clinical Lead.
The 50+ bedded home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly and dementia nursing care packages in beautiful surroundings.
What the home is offering and details of this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN post:
• 42 hours per week
• Excellent hourly rates of £18 - £19 per hour
• Days Only
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Clinical Lead, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN post should be/have:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in care planning, tissue viability and infection control
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.