Clinical Lead RGN/RMN
Southwark, South London
£18 per Hour
£18 p/h | 40 hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Excellent Benefits
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a large elderly nursing home in Southwark to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Clinical Lead.
Details of this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN post and what the service is offering:
- A competitive hourly rate of pay of £18
- Working hours of 40 per week on day shifts which includes supernumerary hours
- Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with NMC revalidation
- Health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership
- A company pension scheme and life assurance
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and brain injury/neurological nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As Clinical Lead RGN/RMN, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
- Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in an elderly nursing home setting, and confident in all aspects of care planning, management and evaluation
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back