Clinical Lead RGN/RMN
£19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£19 p/h | 40 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits | Good CQC
One of the UK’s leading care home operators is currently recruiting for an experienced RGN or RMN to work as Clinical Lead in their elderly and dementia home in Truro.
Details of this Nursing Home Clinical Lead RGN/RMN vacancy and what our client is offering:
- 40 hours per week on permanent days
- Great hourly rates of pay of £19
- A fantastic working environment in a home that is fully compliant with all CQC statutory requirements
- An industry leading benefits package including medical plans, retail discounts and leisure savings, a profit share scheme, private pension plan and childcare vouchers
- An in-house training academy with free learning and development and excellent prospects to progress to senior management
As RGN/RMN Nursing Home Clinical Lead, you will oversee the planning, direction and management of all clinical services within the care home. You will supervise and support staff and will ensure high standards of care are maintained throughout the home.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN position should be/have:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Previous experience in a senior or managerial role within a care home setting demonstrating excellent leadership skills
- Have completed recognised teaching and mentorship/supervision qualifications and have experience supporting newly qualified nurses through preceptorship
- Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development, ideally up to degree level
- Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the Mental Capacity Act
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back