Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 p/h | 36 hrs | Day shifts only | Paid breaks
A Clinical Lead is required to work in a privately owned care home in the Walsall area.
The home provides general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care to older adults and has a longstanding reputation for high quality care.
Details of this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent position working 36 hours per week on day shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of pay at £16.50
• An excellent working environment and a supportive management structure
• Paid breaks
Applicants for this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as an RGN or RMN
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
• Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
• Able to provide effective clinical leadership to a strong team
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.