Clinical Lead RGN/RMN
£18 to £19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 to £19 per hour | 40 hours | Days |Specialist Dementia | Fully Compliant |
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a fully CQC compliant service in Weston-Super-Mare to recruit an RGN/RMN qualified Clinical Lead Nurse. This service is owned and run by a family business and provides specialist nursing care for people living with dementia.
Details of this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN post and what the service is offering:
• Fantastic rates of pay of £18 to £19 per hour
• Working hours of 40 per week on day shifts
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant service
As Clinical Lead RGN/RMN, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams, focusing on the delivery of high-quality nursing care which meets CQC essential standards.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in an elderly care setting at Senior Nurse level or above
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Demonstrate a good level of understanding of CQC requirements and how to meet/exceed these in a UK care home setting
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0117 244 4288.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back