Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 to £19.00 per hour (NHS Band 6) | 44 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A highly rated nursing home in the Sheffield area is looking to hire a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/ RMN/RNLD to work as Clinical Lead.
This home cares for a number of residents who suffer with various health conditions, the staff strive to provide only the highest level of care to all residents, aiding a good quality of life.
About the Clinical Lead role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 44 hours per week
• An hourly pay of £18.00 to £19.00, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Day Shifts
• Free Uniform
• NMC and DBS fees paid for
• Free subscription to The Nursing Times
• A range of training and development opportunities
• Staff Discounts
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What we’re looking for in a Clinical Lead:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD, with relevant senior qualifications such as NVQ/SVQ Level 4 or equivalent
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector is desired
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
• Good organisational, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation