Stockport, Greater Manchester
£21.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£21.50 (NHS Band 7) – Circa £53.6k | 48 Hours | Day Shifts | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered |
A highly rated nursing home in the Stockport area is looking to hire a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to work as Clinical Lead.
This home cares for a number of residents who suffer with various health conditions, the staff strive to provide only the highest level of care to all residents, aiding a good quality of life.
About the Clinical Lead role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 48 hours per week on day shifts
• A fantastic pay rate of £21.50 which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and comes to an annual salary in the region of £53,600
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing training and career development prospects
• Care Friends
• Duvet days
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What we’re looking for in a Clinical Lead:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Prior experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector is desired
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
• Good organisational, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislationApply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back