Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£21.00 - £24.00 Per Hour | 38.5 Hours - Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A large nursing home situated in Stoke-On-Trent is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work as a Clinical Lead on a permanent basis.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract for 38.5 hours per week on day shifts
• Fantastic hourly pay rate of £21.00 - £24.00
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor, and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting is preferred
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Passionate about delivering high-quality person-centred care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.