Clinical Lead (Supernumerary)
£19.54 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£19.54 p/h – (NHS Band 6) – Circa £44.7k| 44 Hour Contract Available – Day Shifts | £1,000 Welcome Bonus |
A large nursing home in Cambridge currently has a vacancy for a fully supernumerary clinical lead to join their team.
This fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing and dementia care to older adults.
Details of this Clinical Lead post and what the home is offering:
• Permanent contract of 44 hours per week in a fully supernumerary role.
• Very competitive rates of pay from £19.54 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates, and comes to an annual salary of £44,707.52
• £1,000 welcome bonus
• Fantastic leisure, retain and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered General Nurse (RGN)
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislationApply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back