£18.00 - £19.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 - £19.00 Per Hour (NHS Band 6) - £43.4k | 44 Hours - Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered |
A 35+ bedded home in the Whittlesey area is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work as Clinical Lead on a permanent basis.
The home is owned and operated by a nationally recognised care group and specialises in elderly, dementia and physical disability care.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract for 44 hours per week on day shifts
• Fantastic pay rate of £18.00 - £19.00, which is in line with NHS Band 6 salary earnings and comes to an annual salary of up to £43,472
• A range of fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
• NMC and DBS fees paid for
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor, and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting is preferred
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Passionate about delivering high-quality person-centred care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back