Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£21.50 p/h (NHS Band 7) | 39 Hours - Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | “Outstanding” CQC Rating
A large nursing home situated in Worcestershire is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work as a Clinical Lead on a permanent basis.
The 'Outstanding' CQC rated home provides around the clock care to their residents with elderly, dementia and physical disability related frailties.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract for 39 hours per week on day shifts
• Fantastic pay rate offered at £21.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 salary earnings
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor, and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting is preferred
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Passionate about delivering high-quality person-centred care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.