£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 p/h |Full – Time - Days | Paid Breaks & handover | CQC rated “Good” Service
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently looking to recruit an RGN qualified Clinical Lead to work full-time nights in a small Halesowen care home.
Details of this Clinical Lead vacancy are as follows:
- 42 hours per week
- Days Only
- £18.00 per hour
- Paid Breaks & Free Meals
- £3000 Welcome Bonus
- Excellent working environment and opportunities for training and development
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly nursing, disability and dementia care packages, so previous experience at Staff Nurse level a similar setting is beneficial.
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams and managing and monitoring service delivery.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead vacancy should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN?
- Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care
- Confident in care planning and medication management
- Demonstrate at least 2 years post-registration experience, preferably within an elderly care setting and have good knowledge and understanding of the clinical and personal care needs of older people
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading a clinical team
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment on 01217 521 896 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back