Clinical Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.00 per hour | 40 Hours | Days or Night Shifts | Elderly & Disability Care | Excellent Staff Benefits
One of the UK’s leading care home operators is currently recruiting for a Clinical Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to join their elderly nursing home in Liverpool.
The home provides general elderly and disability nursing care packages and offers a great environment for residents and staff alike, with a strong team in place.
Details of this Clinical Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Working nights or day shifts
- Competitive hourly pay rates starting from £17.00
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Clinical Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate all clinical services on site during the night shift and will ensure the highest quality clinical and personal care is delivered. You will provide effective clinical leadership and line management, supporting the team and undertaking some clinical duties when required.
What our client is looking for in a Clinical Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Up to date NMC registration
- Experienced in an elderly care home setting in a senior or leadership position
- Sound clinical skills and strong working knowledge of CQC requirements and best practices of care
- Effective leadership and communication skills
- Passionate about high quality care and making a positive impact on the lives of others
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back