Clinical Manager RGN/RMN
£30,000 to £35,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | Overall Good CQC Service
A 55+ bedded compliant nursing home in Stevenage currently requires a Nurse-qualified RGN/RMN Clinical Manager.
Details of this RGN/RMN Clinical Manager vacancy are as follows:
- 40 hours per week on permanent day shifts
- A competitive annual salary from £30,000 to £35,000
- An excellent working environment and the opportunity to progress and develop with the home
As RGN/RMN Clinical Manager, you will provide specialist support to the Registered Manager in opening a nursing unit in the home, the role will involve all aspects of setting up the unit in addition to marketing the unit, assessing residents and ensuring the newly opened beds are filled.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Clinical Manager should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified as an Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse with up to date NMC registration
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory role in an elderly care home environment
- Confident assessing service users and creating care plans
- Ideally experienced in the marketing and promotion of a home
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0363.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back