Clinical Night Nurse Manager RGN/RNN
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 per hour (equates to £38,896 per annum & NHS Band 6/7) | 44 hours | Nights | Excellent Staff Benefits | £1500 Welcome Bonus |
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers in their large elderly nursing care home in the outskirts of Cardiff, for an experienced RGN or RMN with management experience to work as Clinical Night Nurse Manager.
Details of this Clinical Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
• 44 hours per week on night shifts only
• A competitive hourly rate of pay of £17.00 which equates to £38,896 per annum & NHS Band 6/7
• £1500 Welcome Bonus
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Clinical Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN, your duties will entail providing clinical leadership and direction to the night nursing team, with a focus on quality of care and customer service. You will also work closely with the Senior Management Team to monitor and evaluate service delivery.
Applicants for this Clinical Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as an Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate extensive experience in a supervisory or leadership position and able to demonstrate clinical credibility
• Well organised, with strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Demonstrate some basic financial management ability/awareness
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 01217 521 896 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back