Clinical Nurse Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35,000 - £37,000 per Annum
£35,000 - £37,000 p/a + Car Allowance | 42 Hours – Days | Complex Home Care Packages
A leading provider of community and home care services throughout West Yorkshire is currently looking to recruit an RGN with a background in complex care to work as Clinical Nurse Manager.
Details of this role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £35,000 to £37,000
- A car allowance or a company care
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
The role will involve undertaking clinical assessments and creating care packages for patients in receipt of CHC funded complex care packages across the local area. You will support the CQC Registered Manager in the day to day running of the service and will lead, develop and train clinical teams delivering home care.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrate proven experience in ICU/Complex Care and have experience supporting patients with complex needs including tracheostomies, PEG feeds and ventilation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading, developing and training a team of staff
- IT literate and experienced in developing and delivering person-centred care plans
- Strong working knowledge of CQC essential standards, quality requirements and Safeguarding policies and frameworks
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back