Clinical Nurse Manager
£40,000 to £45,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£40,000 to £45,000 per annum (NHS Band 7/8) | 42 hours | Day Shifts | ‘Good’ CQC Rating | Great Staff Benefits
A privately-owned care home in the Nottingham area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RNLD/RMN to work as Clinical Nurse Manager to join their management team.
The home provides elderly and dementia nursing care and offers warm and friendly environment in a beautiful setting.
About the Clinical Nurse Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 42 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of between £40,000 and £45,000 depending on experience
• A chance to be part of a fully CQC compliant home
• The cost of your DBS and NMC registration fees covered
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development prospects plus revalidation support
• Free meals on long shifts
As Clinical Nurse Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
What we’re looking for in a Clinical Nurse Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Previous leadership experience within a care home environment
• Able to lead and motivate a team
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organisational skills
• A genuine interest in providing high quality healthcare
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back