Clinical Nurse Manager RMN
£42,000 per Annum
Hospital, Mental Health
£42,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7) | 40 hours | Days | Mental Health Step-Down Service | Great Benefits |
An experienced Mental Health Nurse/RMN with management experience is required to work as Clinical Ward Manager in a leading Surrey mental health facility.
The hospital provides step-down services to adults with enduring mental health conditions and learning disabilities from low and medium secure services who are making very slow recoveries and struggling to adapt to independent living.
Details of this RMN Clinical Ward Nurse Manager position and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, working 9am to 5pm and including 2 supernumerary days
• A competitive annual salary of £42,000, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay
• A pension scheme and occupational sick pay (after 1 years’ service)
• 28 days annual leave
• A comprehensive induction, ongoing learning and development opportunities and regular reviews and staff appraisals
• Free meals whilst on duty and a free enhanced DBS check
• Staff accommodation may be available
As RMN Clinical Ward Nurse Manager you will lead a clinical team in the planning and delivery of care and will contribute to departmental management and the efficient management of resources.
What we are looking for in an RMN Clinical Ward Nurse Manager:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate proven experience in a leadership role in a long-term rehabilitation setting, with experience working with adults living with learning disabilities
• Confident leading, supporting and developing a team
• Up to date knowledge of best practise of evidence-based practice
• Experienced in clinical governance and resource management
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back