Clinical Nurse Manager
Sidcup, Greater London
£40,000 - £45,000 per Annum
£40,000 - £45,000 p/a – Band 7 Equivalent | 40 Hours - Days | Large Nursing Home | Great Benefits | RGN + Management Qualification Essential
A large Sidcup nursing home has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN with a background in elderly care to join their leadership team and work as Clinical Nurse Manager.
The home offers luxury living and round the clock care to older adults living with age related frailties and dementia care needs and you will be joining one of the UK’s leading adult social care providers.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN Clinical Nurse Manager position:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working flexible day shifts but with occasional shifts required due to the seniority of the role
- A very competitive annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- A pension plan and life assurance, plus financial wellbeing, and support programmes
- A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
- Ongoing learning and development programmes, career progression opportunities and employee recognition and reward schemes
As Clinical Nurse Manager, you will be responsible for managing and monitoring clinical service delivery within the home and ensuring all clinical services are delivered in line with CQC essential standards and company policy. You will line manage the nursing team, create and regularly review care plans and risk assessments and undertake clinical audits to ensure a safe and effective service.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Nurse Manager:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN and have completed NVQ 4/Diploma Level 5 (or a recognised equivalent) in Leadership and Management in Care
- Proven leadership experience in long-term elderly care, with excellent working knowledge of care plans and advanced care plans for end of life care
- Good understanding of safeguarding policies and procedures, and experienced managing safeguarding referrals
- Experienced in CQC registration and inspection procedures and have good working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and procedures
- A strong leader with excellent communication skills (written & verbal) and computer literate
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back