£24,907 - £37,890 per Annum
Up to £24,907 - £37,890 per annum DoE | Full or Part Time Available | Overall ‘Good’ CQC
A leading Wrexham hospital currently requires an experienced Clinical Pharmacist to join their Pharmacy team.
Details of this Clinical Pharmacist role and what the hospital is offering:
• Permanent contract to work full or part time
• A competitive annual salary of up to £37,890 depending on experience
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• 35 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
• Contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• Wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Free, onsite car park
As Clinical Pharmacist you will manage and review inpatient prescriptions, ensuring clinical correctness and continuity of stock supplies. You will clinically screen inpatient and discharge prescriptions, resolve prescription queries and participate in dispensation and controlled drug management/updating of registers.
Applicants for this Clinical Pharmacist position should meet the following criteria:
• Masters degree in pharmacy, or equivalent at time of qualification
• Post-registration experience in a hospital or GP Surgery pharmacy setting
• Have experience in providing medication counselling to patients
• Experienced in the analysis and application of clinical data
• Confident in stock and budgetary control
• Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Well organised, motivated and patient-focussed
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPRApply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back