Clinical Practice Facilitator
City of Westminster, Greater London
£45,000 - £48,000 per Annum
Hospital, Theatres, Clinics
£45,000 - £48,000 p/a (Band 7) | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Nurse or ODP Considered
A leading private hospital in the Harley St medical district currently requires a Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner to work as Band 7 Clinical Practice Facilitator.
The position will focus heavily on enhancing patient outcomes through effective teaching, mentoring, coaching and learning and you will play a key role in the delivery of clinical training and education programmes.
Details of this role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible days (part-time hours may also be considered)
- A Band 7 salary ranging from £45,000 to £48,000 depending on experience
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- A company pension scheme and private healthcare
- A range of retail and lifestyle discounts, plus childcare vouchers and bike/public transport support schemes
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Free restaurant quality food whilst on duty and a staff fund
You will be responsible for assessing and managing clinical competencies, using evidence-based practices to develop a competency programme and identifying areas where additional training and support is required.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RN1/RNA/RGN or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate substantial post-registration experience in an acute/surgical/theatres setting and have proven experience teaching, mentoring and supporting junior colleagues
- Have completed a recognised teaching or mentoring qualification
- Committed to lifelong learning, with evidence of CPD and willing to further develop your own skills and knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and passionate about ensuring good clinical practice and high standards of patient care and safety
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back