Up to £33,000 + Great Benefits per Annum
Up to £33,000 (DoE) | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Staff Benefits
A reputable private hospital in Edinburgh currently has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Radiographer to join their team.
You will be joining an expert team of consultants and other specialists in the local area to ensure the best possible standards of care and treatment.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only
• A competitive annual salary of up to £33,000, depending on experience
• Free gym membership
• Company Pension scheme
• Fantastic discount portal for Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
• Well-being support and an Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work & Employee referral scheme
In this role duties will include undertaking & performing CT, MRI, general X-ray/II and DEXA examinations, performing high quality examinations and ensuring a high standard of imaging, with close attention to the welfare of patients, visitors & staff.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
• HCPC registered with Diagnostic Radiography qualifications
• CT and general radiography experience is essential, Ideally with experience in a private healthcare setting
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and verbal skills
• Good IT skills
• Able to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Klaudia Kajdan at SYK Recruitment now on 01274 888994.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back